This is a very nice Guilloche Enamel compact. It dates from 1915 -1930’s. It is set in brass and has a lovely patina. The lid fits snuggly but can be opened. It is in fairly good used condition. There is slight wear to the enamel but not enough to detract from its’ beauty! I created the chain & tassel from vintage beads & pearls. I also added some artwork inside the compact for extra fun and interest.
- Antique teal guilloche enamel compact -2 1/4”
- Custom chain from vintage beads & pearls -adjustable up to 30”
- Custom tassel from vintage beads, pearls & chain
- Art collage with pearl buttons
- Finished length adjustable up to 37”